We offer classes in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS).
We can accommodate classes in your office or place of business. Our blended classes allow you to complete an on-line portion at home, then attend a class in one of our training facilities in Amherst, NY or Baltimore, MD.
If you do not see your desired class listed, or if you are interested in private or corporate classes, please email Firstintraining7@gmail.com for information.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
— Benjamin Franklin
First-In Training provides emergency and workplace training to professional rescuers and the public. We are a training center for American Heart Association and American Red Cross.
We offer Standard First Aid and CPR/AED which which provides a twp-year certification.
We also teach Responding to Emergencies, Bloodborne Pathogens, ALS/PALS, and lifeguarding classes.
Our Clients Include
- Nurses and Nursing Students
- Doctors Offices
- Dental Hygienists
- Health Care Facilities
- Fire Departments
- Schools and Daycare Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Boy Scouts who are traveling to Philmont
full list available on request
Our elite group of health and safety trained professionals work in emergency medicine or in educational settings.
- Janice Hartman – MS in Education, First In-Training Education Coordinator
- Daniel A. Hartman, Sr. – Certified EMT/Firefighter, Red Cross and American Heart BLS/FA Instructor, CPR/FA /BBP/Emergency Medical Response/Wilderness and Remote First Aid/ Life Guard Instructor
- Daniel A. Hartman, Jr. – BS in Emergency Management, Baltimore City EMT/Firefighter, Red Cross and American Heart BLS/FA Instructor
- Brianna Brewer – NYS EMT-P, Red Cross and America Heart BLS/FA/PALS/ALS Instructor, United States Air Force Medical Technician-Specializing in Flight Med
- Kathryn Ebersole -NYS EMT-P, Red Cross and AHA BLS /FA/AED
BA SUNY Potsdam and Crane School of Music
- Eric Budin- NYS EMT/Firefighter Red Cross and America Heart
CPR/FA /BBP/Emergency Medical Response/Wilderness and Remote First Aid Instructor