By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
— Benjamin Franklin
First-In Training provides emergency and workplace training to professional rescuers and the public. We offer classes in Red Cross certified Standard First Aid, CPR/AED, and Bloodborne pathogens. We also provide workplace safety classes that address back injury protection, slips, trip and fall prevention, stress management and workplace violence awareness.
See what Dan does in his EMS career.
Our Clients Include
- Doctors Offices
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Dental Hygienists
- Call Centers
- Health Care Facilities
- Fire Departments
full list available on request
- Janice Hartman – MS in Education
- Daniel A. Hartman, Sr. – Certified EMT/Firefighter, Red Cross and American Heart BLS/FA Instructor
- Angela Hartman Ruhlig – MS in Adolescent Education
- Fernando Colon – BS in Aeronautical Science
- Daniel A. Hartman, Jr. – BS in Emergency Management, Baltimore City EMT/Firefighter, Red Cross and American Heart BLS/FA Instructor
- Gene Reyzin – Medical degree, NYS AEMT-P, Red Cross and America Heart BLS/FA Instructor, ACLS, PALS, ITLS Instructor
- Sarah Walker